1. PROJECT MANAGER - Site Development (10+ years experience)
Shall maintain a Professional Engineer’s (PE) License in the United States with 10 plus years of experience, involving concept and detailed design, planning, specifications, QA/QC, regulatory approvals, general management and supervisory responsibility in the Civil Engineering industry:
-Must have at least 5 years as Project Manager, with a proven track-record of successfully supervising and guiding project teams on various engineering related projects with an established client following.
- Clearly demonstrate strong engineering competence, interpersonal/team building and leadership skills
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices, codes and standards.
- Experience with diverse clients such as public, private, municipal, utility and authorities.
- Experienced in administering public meetings.
- Familiarity with State and Local Regulations.
- C urrent hands on experience in industry software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
2. SENIOR CIVIL DESIGNER / ENGINEER (6-8years experience)
SCE is seeking a senior civil designer / engineer with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineer; New Jersey PE career path required; minimum 6-8 years of experience in utility design and permitting, municipal engineering, water/wastewater engineering and site design. The candidate shall have a detailed knowledge and good understanding of relevant New Jersey Regulations and permitting requirements both at the local and State level. Candidate shall be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and all Microsoft applications.
-Capable to delegate tasks and oversee project through to completion
-Ability to collaborate with design teams
-Ability to manage and direct Junior Designers
-Have an energetic and creative approach
-Have strong interpersonal, verbal, graphic and written communication skills
3. CIVIL DESIGNER / ENGINEER (0-6 years experience)
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering; New Jersey PE career path required; minimum 0-6 years of experience in municipal engineering/ water and wastewater engineering /site design; The candidate shall have a detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant regulations and regulatory permitting requirements. Candidate shall be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and all Microsoft applications.
4. GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) FIELD TECHNICIANS (Greater Atlanta Area)
- Candidates with Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree and knowledge of gas utility construction, GPS field survey techniques and Trimble/ArcGIS software preferred.
- Applicants must be dependable, trustworthy, have excellent communication skills and be willing to learn and adapt in a fast-paced work environment, while maintaining a high standard for data quality and accuracy.
- Applicants must be willing to work on construction sites for 8+ hours per day, overtime/weekends, outdoors and travel for extended periods of time, if required.
- Applicants must be aware of and follow all safety procedures while on site and must possess a valid driver’s license with a record of good driving.
- Background check and drug screening may be required upon offer of employment.
5. AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN (1-6 years experience)
Minimum 1-6 years of experience in CAD drafting on roadways, municipal engineering/ water and wastewater engineering /site design. The candidate shall be a quick learner, detailed oriented, dependable and conscientious, and able to effectively collaborate with team members to meet project deliverables. Candidate shall be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and all Microsoft applications.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES TO: email@example.com or call our main office number (973) 398-1776 ext 2307.
SCE continues to provide excellent client service on outstanding projects and has expanded our professional services throughout northern and central New Jersey. We are always exploring new opportunities and are looking for professional engineers, water wastewater engineers and environmental experts to join our team of dedicated professionals.